Limited Licence 90150755
This licence authorises the licensee to supply liquor subject to the provisions of the Liquor Control Reform Act 1998 and any conditions specified in the licence.
Type of Licence
This licence is a temporary limited licence and subject to the conditions specified in this licence authorises the licensee to supply:
- packaged liquor to residential and accommodation premises in conjunction with the supply of a home delivered meal or meals ordered from and prepared at the licensee's premises;
- packaged liquor in conjunction with the supply of a meal or meals ordered from and prepared at the licensee's premises for takeaway from the premises.
Limitation on amount of liquor to be supplied
The quantity of liquor supplied as part of a delivery must not exceed more than two 750ml bottles of wine, twelve containers (not more than 375ml per container) of beer, cider or pre-mixed spirits, or a combination of one 750ml bottle of wine and six containers (not more than 375ml per container) of beer, cider or pre-mixed spirits.
The licensee must ensure that delivery arrangements include relevant provisions:
- regarding the prohibition on the supply of liquor to a person under the age of 18 years;
- requiring proof of age to be sighted where appropriate;
- that liquor is not delivered and left at unoccupied premises; and
- that liquor is not delivered to anyone who appears to be intoxicated.
Prohibition on delivery of liquor to minors
Liquor must not be supplied or delivered to a person under the age of 18 years. The licensee must ensure that its delivery staff comply with the relevant provisions regarding the supply of liquor to minors.