Here at Neighbourhood Wine, we do our damndest to make sure that everyone has a good time.
And if our team are having fun so will our guests. Whether it’s in the kitchen or on the floor we are after dynamic, personable people who take the quality of the product very seriously, but themselves, not so much. As an energetic, growing business we are constantly evolving and love people who relish change and want to contribute their ideas and passion to that growth and hopefully, grow themselves.
Neighbourhood Wine is looking for another chef to join our team. Ideally, you will have:
- 6 years experience,
- An interest in sourdough baking, fermentation, charcuterie, butchery, baking, preserving and pickling, all of which underscore our ever-changing seasonal menu.
Our offering is heavily based on pared-back, modern european cooking so to understand the value of what we are doing, some fine dining experience is preferred but not essential.
If this sounds like you, send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
We are looking for an experienced and dedicated waiter with a love of the wine. Ideally, you will have
- 5 years restaurant table service experience.
- A very strong wine focus, or a serious desire to develop your wine knowledge.
- Bar experience preferable though not essential.
- An easy-going, calm and enthusiastic approach to dealing with guests and other team members.
- Further study with Wine and Spirit Education Trust offered as part of employment.
If this sounds like you, send your CV to email@example.com
For more details, or if you're interested in joining the Neighbourhood Wine team please contact firstname.lastname@example.org